The University of Nairobi Alumni Association (UoNAA) was launched in February 2005 and brings together graduates of the University to participate in governance and development of their alma mater as they socialize and network.
To safeguard the best interests of its members, to use the talents and resources of the alumni and friends of the University to support the University in achieving international distinction in quality teaching, research and service.
To be a leader in promoting active, visible leadership in the community and to foster interaction between alumni and the students of the University of Nairobi and the Industry.
Become a Member Today!
- Registration can now be done online, via our online registration form, simply click on the following link: UONAA online registation form. Fill in the online form and pay via our M-PESA Paybill Number 826300.
What are the Benefits of being a member/partner?
The persons who register with the Association benefits enormously by staying connected to the University of Nairobi through:
- Networking opportunities for professional development
- Certificate of Membership and University Alumni badge (lapel)
- Membership Smart Card that gives you access to services in and outside University e.g. Library and Retail outlets
- Access to discounted Alumni branded items sold at University UNES Bookstore
- Participation in the Governance of the University and Alumni Association
- Regularly updated through Alumni Newsletters and sms/email alerts
- Recognition through Distinguished Leadership Award
Download list of notable UoN alumni here